Tuesday, November 18, 2014

So Here's My Blog

I must start off by saying, I am not a writer. In fact, if you asked my third grade teacher, she would give you the back of her hand for even suggesting I TRY writing for people to read (NOT a fan of my hilarious nature, bad grammar/spelling/pencil holding techniques). Needless to say, here I am, website grader told me my website needed a blog.

I do enjoy making people laugh, and laughing myself. They say the most brilliant people are the funny ones. I tell myself I keep great company... being with the brilliant that is. This blog will not so much be about my business (www.diaperworks.ca in case you were wondering). But about my journey as a mom, no-holds barred. Enjoy my future posts, and regardless of what I write- I love my children and family deeply... even *if* they decide to take their pants off in the middle of Wal-Mart and yell that their making the Kraft Dinner boxes extra yellow. Short, Sweet, and exactly what your day needs.

 

Who's Mommy's Favorite, Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment