Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'd like a side of Sass with that.


Having three boys’ means that normally I don't have to deal with that much ‘tude or sass. However, today my four year old decided to take a run at it. We were talking about Northern lights and Inuksuk (yeah- I had to look it up too, and I like to think I am pretty smart), when out of nowhere he gets up, tells me,

“I am not talking about this anymore” as he back hand waves to me and walks away down the hallway. I, in my nicest, not losing my sh#t voice say,

“Jake sweets, come back, mommy doesn’t know what color northern lights are” to which he replies,

“That’s not my problem!”

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?! Oooooooooo toddler, you better believe it’s your problem now! I then pulled parenting move #53- the guilt trip lie- you’re making baby polar bears cry, nice work. As always, he apologized and we went back to talking about whether or not he thought polar bears knew what Inuksuk’s were for. Short answer- they only care to eat the Inuit building them…. Jakes words, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment